03 August 2010

Tiggy's Crocs



“Check it out you guys, Mum bought me some new Crocs today - because they were on Sale!!!


They won't fit me until the middle of next year, but look at them compared to Dad's! Man, he has big feet. Thanks, Mum, can't wait to learn to walk so I can take them for a spin out at the Isleville Water Park or jump over the cockle shells at Pūrākaunui.


Aside from that, there isn't much going on today. I went for a ride in the Jolly Jumper which was fun but right now I'm still getting over my busy weekend.

Love all you guys heaps, xx Tiggy.”


PS: Get well soon Aunty Lucy - I hope your knee feels better in the morning after a big snooze. At least you'll have plenty of time to catch up on your Dr. Phil and Oprah.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Charlotte, the knee is feeling much better now :) I can't wait to meet you next year, perhaps you will be wearing your green crocs by then..
    Lots of Luv, Aunty Lucy xxoo

    ReplyDelete