06 August 2010

Eyelash Kisses, Baby O!

Hey Charlotte,

I've just watched you roll over onto your front in the middle of a big deep sleep; then wake yourself up and get upset, because you weren't sure how you were going to roll back onto your back.

Oh well, wee Baby, you needed a new bum anyway and Mum had half a bottle on the warm to get you through the night; so I guess it was as good a time as any to get up for a stretch. 
You're doing so well kid. You are changing almost every day, and now that I have started going back to work, there are so many things that already I am missing out on. Michelle has been great at filling me in though.


I always sit and listen to your Mum talk all about your day while I am recovering from my run home from the office. She loves you to the bones, you know. With everything she has. One thing I don't miss out on is being here to give you lots of cuddles, bedtime stories and eyelash kisses; Baby O! 

Go well little baby; I'm proud of you little girl. Tomorrow night I will read you 'Benjamin Bunny' again and you can giggle every time I say, 'Beatrix Potter' - then it's 'Hairy MacLary From Donaldson's Dairy' and maybe even 'Old Huhu'.

Love you kid,

xx, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment