04 November 2010

Aunty Goosey's Bonnet

“Check out what Aunt Goosey made for me while she was serving out the night-shaft for the New Zealand Police. She was answering Emergency 111 Calls with one hand, catching bad guys with the other, and knitting me this wicked melon warmer on the flip-side of her coffee breaks.

Cheers Aunty - if my head were a hand, it would fit me like a glove.


Winter is coming here in Nova Scotia and my sun-soaked days lounging by the 
seaside (aka $6.00 paddling pool on the deck) are almost drawing to a close.

I'm not worried about the weather though, coz check it out; I've got a pink Bini (Touk) to keep me warm. Not only that, but Aunty Lucy even sewed a little rose on the front, so when I'm not wearing my hat inside, I have something good to chew on. 


Thanks, Goose, you rock!
Love you heaps, xx Tiggy.”

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment